[rspec-users] 1.0.6 gotcha

Ian Leitch port001 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 12 12:07:23 EDT 2007

Cheers David, I've been waiting patiently for this release :)

I think I might wait for a rainy day until I upgrade though (I'm not using
autotest btw)..

1469 examples, 62 failures

It's good to see you (and the rest of the team) give credit where credit is
due. I was half expecting the contributors list to stay the same with this
release. I'm glad to see that it didn't, I only wish more projects accepted
contributions so graciously.