[rspec-users] Problems with RESTfully generated helpers

David Chelimsky dchelimsky at gmail.com
Fri Aug 10 08:04:15 EDT 2007

On 8/9/07, Lance Carlson <lancecarlson at gmail.com> wrote:
> About these methods requiring arguments? I thought you were able to
> reproduce the problems I was having and was also able to reproduce a
> working application with no arguments.

That is correct.

> By default these methods should
> not require arguments to be passed as it is unnecessary noise in the
> code.

I understand that, but that was news to me as of this thread. I spent
a couple of hours banging my head against this and found the generated
code I mentioned earlier in the thread. That's the only insight I have
to offer at this point.

> Perhaps we can continue this discussion on IRC? #rspec?

I'll pop in at one point this morning but I really don't have much in
the way of cycles to spend on this right now. I'm happy to help point
you in the right direction, but it's not very high on my priority
list. In the mean time, now that we know this is a bug, would you
kindly report it in the tracker?

http://rubyforge.org/tracker/?atid=3149&group_id=797&func=browse