[rspec-users] RSpec book?

David Chelimsky dchelimsky at gmail.com
Wed Aug 8 22:48:43 EDT 2007

On 8/8/07, Ashley Moran <work at ashleymoran.me.uk> wrote:
> <http://www.apress.com/book/bookDisplay.html?bID=10368>
> Came across this as a stub page browsing Amazon UK.  This is good
> news!  I'm surprised it hasn't been discussed on the list before.
> Was Chad keeping it a secret?
> I hope it will have plenty of BDD theory.  I'm still waiting for that
> magic book I can give to someone and say "here - read this, it tells
> you how to build software".

I don't think this will be the one and only book to solve that
problem, but you should know that Aslak and I are working on an
RSpec/BDD book as well. There are still some things being worked out,
which is why I haven't really been spouting about it yet, but you can
expect to be hearing quite a bit about it within the next few weeks.