[rspec-users] Failed to pass arguments to controller method

Shaker flyeminent at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 7 20:32:38 EDT 2007

Good morning to everyone:
    So weird!!
    I got a method called apply_settings(arg1, arg2) in the controller to be
tested. In the controller spec, I of course called the method.
In the controller:
    def apply_settings(arg1, arg2) #where arg1 is a hash, and arg2 is an
array of object
      #do some coding
In the controller spec:
    before(:each) do
      @controller = Controller.new
    it "should test the apply_settings" do
      @controller.apply_settings(Hash.new, array_of_object) #where the
arguments are exactly some format
#as required

However, it yielded "wrong number of arguments(0 for 1)" error after I ran
the spec. It there anything wrong in my spec?