[rspec-users] Test Rendering nothing in Rails

Edward Ocampo-Gooding edward.og at gmail.com
Thu Aug 2 09:02:16 EDT 2007

Hi Shane,

(I'll continue with the top-posting, but I think it should be discouraged.)

As David just mentioned to me in the response to a related question, you
might want to check out

   @controller.expects_render

which is now available in rspec trunk. While the response.body.should
be_empty kind of thing makes sense, it'd be nice to have a render
expectation too.

Edward