[rspec-users] Migrating spec_helper with modifications

Chris Hoffman chris.c.hoffman at gmail.com
Mon Apr 30 15:41:12 EDT 2007

That doesn't seem to work for me:

Spec::Runner.configure do |config|
  config.use_transactional_fixtures = true
  config.use_instantiated_fixtures  = false
  config.fixture_path = RAILS_ROOT + '/spec/fixtures'
  config.include Breakpoint
end

Gives me an undefined method 'include'

./spec/models/../spec_helper.rb:13: undefined method `include' for
#<Spec::DSL::Configuration:0xb6f4822c> (NoMethodError)

-Chris