[rspec-users] ZenTest autotest now handles RSpec, yay!

Matt Aimonetti matttemp at gmail.com
Tue Apr 17 18:48:32 EDT 2007

Thanks, but I still have the issue of adding my plugin to be scanned by
autotest. (Nick, is there anyway we could add more files to be scanned?)

The other issue I'm facing is that my view specs are not checked by
autotest. My view specs are in /spec/views/[controller
name]/[view_name]_spec.rb

I understand this is not related directly to RSpec but is you use RSpec and
you want to use AutoTest you will face the same issue.

Thanks,

Matt