[rspec-users] ZenTest autotest now handles RSpec, yay!

Matt Aimonetti matttemp at gmail.com
Tue Apr 17 03:16:17 EDT 2007

Anyone knows how to get autotest to check on a plugin spec? I'm working on a
plugin and I would love to use autotest to check on my specs.

On a different note, RSpec has a nice rake command: rake spec:plugins  but I
wish I could do rake spec:plugins PLUGIN=my_plugin and only run the specs
ofor my plugin. (I had issues with other plugins crashing the test before it
would reach my plugin :( )

Thanks

Matt