[rspec-users] rspec with CI

Alex Edwards alex.edwards at workingmouse.com
Mon Apr 16 22:23:52 EDT 2007

I am a bit of a rails and rspec noob.

I am trying to use rspec in conjunction with CruiseControlrb.

When I run a cruise build having spec errors, the build does not
indicate a failure.  I have tried to track down why this is the case,
and my best guess is that the spec task is kicking off the spec via a
ruby() method in rake, and that ruby method does not propagate my spec
failure back to rake.

Any help in setting this up would be much appreciated.
Also, if there is a better alternative to cruisecontrolrb that
integrates nicely with rspec, please let me know.