[rspec-users] ZenTest autotest now handles RSpec, yay!

Josh Knowles joshknowles at gmail.com
Fri Apr 13 20:09:33 EDT 2007

On 4/13/07, Scott Taylor <mailing_lists at railsnewbie.com> wrote:

> I'm actually pretty close to finishing Autospec - a port of autotest
> to RSpec (although for the time being it only works for standalone
> projects).  I should probably be done with this standalone version in
> a week or so.

While I definitely appreciate you taking the time to add standalone spec
support, is there any reason you are forking this as opposed to just
submitting a patch to Ryan?  He has put in quite a bit of effort in the
extensibility of Autotest, I'd hate to see that forked.

--
Josh Knowles
joshknowles at gmail.com
http://joshknowles.com