[rspec-users] RSpec part of two (count 'em, two) GSoC projects

David Chelimsky dchelimsky at gmail.com
Thu Apr 12 14:21:30 EDT 2007

Here is the list of Ruby related projects accepted for GSoC. It
includes two very similar projects (seemingly the same project,
really, but I'm not saying anything ;) ) using RSpec to build a spec
suite for implementations of the Ruby language:

I'm, personally, very excited about the implications of this. Thanks
to all of you who use, talk about and contribute to RSpec!

David (on behalf the RSpec Development Team)