[rspec-users] Test if view renders appropriate partial?

Chris Hoffman bosshoff at gmail.com
Thu Apr 12 11:27:17 EDT 2007

First off, thanks for taking the time to investigate this problem.
This group has been fantastic in this respect.

The thing that I keep tripping over is the passing of locals.  I am
trying to do the following, as the blog post indicates:

setup do
 #...
 @controller.template.stub!(:local_var).
    and_return { puts "got called"; @local_var_stub}
end

I put in the puts just to see if it's getting called, which it isn't.

-Chris