[rspec-users] redirection doesn't get detected well?

Matthijs Langenberg mlangenberg at gmail.com
Wed Apr 11 18:26:39 EDT 2007

I think that's the only way and it is quit simple:

OrderProductsController.class_eval do
  def rescue_action(e) raise e end;
end

1)
Spec::Mocks::MockExpectationError in 'DELETE on
/order_products?order_id=3&product_id=6 should destroy order_product
with order_id==3 and product_id==6 and redirect to /orders/3.'
OrderProduct expected :find with (:first, {:conditions=>{:order_id=>3,
:product_id=>"6"}}) but received it with (:first,
{:conditions=>{:order_id=>"3", :product_id=>"6"}})
/Users/mlangenberg/Documents/rails/pos/config/../app/controllers/order_products_controller.rb:3:in
`destroy'
./spec/controllers/order_products_controller_spec.rb:17:

Finished in 0.055156 seconds

1 example, 1 failure

Now I wouldn't mind if the controller_name method does this type of
monkeypatching, it saves me a lot of debugging.