[rspec-users] changes in 0.8 and greater - should_

Scott Taylor mailing_lists at railsnewbie.com
Mon Apr 9 17:36:49 EDT 2007

Thanks for the info, Aslak.

What is the appropriate form of render in the view specs to use?

Doing something like this:

render "users/1/terms"

gives me:

/users/1/terms/index.html.erb

I'm using restful-routes and markaby.

I know there was a bug in the tracker about markaby templates.  I'll
follow up on that if this is the case here.

Scott