[rspec-users] Integration Specs On Rails

David Chelimsky dchelimsky at gmail.com
Sun Apr 8 14:55:22 EDT 2007

On 4/8/07, Bryan Helmkamp <brynarylists at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 4/7/07, David Chelimsky <dchelimsky at gmail.com> wrote:
> > On 4/6/07, Jed Hurt <jed.hurt at gmail.com> wrote:
> > > Now that RSpec is nearing 1 dot oh
> >
> > It is?
>
> Only if there's no possiblity of 0.10, 0.11, etc.

There is very definitely the possibility of 0.10, 0.11, etc.

We'd like to get to 1.0, but not prematurely. While I don't anticipate
any backwards-compatibility breaking changes (like going from
underscores to spaces), there are still some DSL ideas floating around
that need to be explored and proven out before we commit to a 1.0.
"describe/it" for example, which I like better, and some others do as
well, does not prevent us from supporting "context/specify".