[rspec-users] Mocking Authentication

Michael Trier mtrier at eminentconsultinggroup.com
Thu Apr 5 23:26:18 EDT 2007

Thanks so much.  Funny that you responded because I saw your post
about testing controllers and your mention of
mock_user_authentication, but no implementation for it when I did a
search.  I tried to contact you but couldn't find a contact address.
Anyway, thanks so much.  I'll give that a shot.

Michael