[rspec-users] Fwd: --color doesn't work with --drb w/rspec_autotest

Scott Taylor mailing_lists at railsnewbie.com
Wed Apr 4 22:35:44 EDT 2007

Actually there were are a few span tags in there.  I've reworked the
system so that this is no longer a problem.

The only thing left to do is figure out why the links to static pages
in metainfo.yaml aren't working.  Here are their definitions:

documentation/report.html:
   title: RSpec Report
   url: ../report.html
   inMenu: true
   orderInfo: 55

documentation/rdoc.html:
   title: RDoc
   url: ../rdoc/index.html
   inMenu: true
   orderInfo: 60

documentation/rcov.html:
   title: RCov
   url: ../coverage/index.html
   inMenu: true
   orderInfo: 70

documentation/rails/rdoc.html:
   title: RDoc
   url: ../../rdoc-rails/index.html
   inMenu: true
   orderInfo: 130

Any ideas?  Are these created by a rake task?

Scott