[rspec-users] Fwd: --color doesn't work with --drb w/rspec_autotest

Scott Taylor mailing_lists at railsnewbie.com
Tue Apr 3 15:56:09 EDT 2007

Right now I just have the main style sheet to change a bit, as one or
two of the CSS classes have changed.

I'd also like to write a small shell script to diff the results of
the output directories (unless I can do this with svn?) just to make
sure nothing (significant) has changed.  By the looks of it
everything looks about ready to go.

Otherwise the content parser (for textile + ruby html tags) has
totally been rewritten.

All of the meta.info files (containing the directory hiarchies) has
been consolidated into one file at the root of doc.  I'm not sure if
you consider this a feature or not, although it seems to be required
by webgen 0.4.2.  I've posted to their mailing list to see if I can
which has a menu).  I haven't gotten a response yet.

So, pretty close.  I should be done with it by tomorrow, if
everything goes well, or by the end of the week if one employs a
conservative measure.