[rspec-users] a better "should have valid associations"

Josh Knowles joshknowles at gmail.com
Sun Apr 1 19:42:23 EDT 2007

On 3/31/07, David Chelimsky <dchelimsky at gmail.com> wrote:

> My instinct is that I wouldn't want the dependency from Spec::Rails to
> another plugin. If that's the goal we should either ship the
> rspec_resource generator as a separate plugin or move Josh's plugin
> into RSpec (w/ his permission, of course).
>
> Thoughts on that (especially from Josh)?

I'm all for moving this into rspec_on_rails.  The only reason I released
this originally as a plugin was honestly because the barrier to entry of
getting the rspec dev environment up and running was to much.  Dealing with
old versions of webgen and not being able to use sqlite was to much
frustration for an afternoon hack project.

If there is enough interest I will gladly add the additional association
matchers and submit everything as a patch.

Josh

--
Josh Knowles
joshknowles at gmail.com