[Rspec-users] RSpec and Watir

aslak hellesoy aslak.hellesoy at gmail.com
Wed Sep 6 10:06:07 EDT 2006

Hi all,
(Sorry for cross-posting - please reply to only one list, preferrably
wtr-general)

I just started on a project where it looks like we might start using Watir.

I just whipped up a little example and some doco about how to (and
why) use RSpec with Watir. It's in RSpec's subversion under
trunk/vendor/watir
http://rubyforge.org/scm/?group_id=797
http://rubyforge.org/plugins/scmsvn/viewcvs.php/trunk/vendor/watir/?root=rspec

There is a README where I try explain some of the benefits of the
RSpec/Watir combo - from a user/qa/tester perspective. RSpec's specdoc
feature, documentation and communication is key here.

Please take a look and give some feedback. I'd like to put this up on
RSpec's web page soon.

Aslak