[Rspec-users] [ANN] RSpec 0.6.4 released

Jerry West jerry.west at ntlworld.com
Tue Oct 3 05:23:22 EDT 2006

I have just integrated IntegrationTest support into REL_0_6_3 (doh! what
timing!).  As soon as my subscription to rspec-devel comes through I'll
post the diffs (to the plugin, nothing else) for discussion - it works
for me but may not for others.  It doesn't work for REL_0_6_4 out of the
box, as #sugarize_for_rspec [spec/lib/api/...] has disappeared, but
presumably the plugin authors have to fix that one too.

Rgds,
  Jerry