[rspec-users] view specs with partials

Mathias Biilmann Christensen info at mathias-biilmann.net
Thu Nov 30 04:37:31 EST 2006

Thanks a lot - that helped a great deal.

I still seem to have problems with helper methods that are not
defined in a helper module.  In my Application controller I have a
current_user method and then uses "  helper_method :current_user" to
be make it usable for my views.  Any way to stub that method in a
view test? (I suspect a way to do this would also solve Michael
Johnston's error_messages_for problem)

Regards,
Mathias