[rspec-users] view specs with partials

Mathias Biilmann Christensen info at mathias-biilmann.net
Wed Nov 29 10:56:26 EST 2006

Great to finally having view specs work with edge rails!

To bad I can't actually use them, since I use helper methods in my
views. Has anybody gotten calls to helper methods to work in view
tests under Rails 1.2 RC1?

Currently I get "undefined method `crumbs' for #<#<Class:0x340b70c>:
0x340ab40>" when the view is calling the crumbs helper (<%= crumbs

Hope there's a solution out there!

Regards,
Mathias