[rspec-users] Bugs Fixed in Trunk

s.ross cwdinfo at gmail.com
Sat Nov 25 11:49:19 EST 2006

Because rSpec doesn't come with either Ruby or Rails, I have to take
several steps to install a fresh copy:

sudo gem install rspec
plugin/install http://path/to/rspec_on_rails/for/this/version

Then

script/generate rspec (making sure to back up my spec_helper.rb).

This is great when you release a gem, but how about before that when
you resolve something as "fixed in trunk"? That was the question.

s.ross