[rspec-users] [ANN] RSpec 0.7.3

s.ross cwdinfo at gmail.com
Fri Nov 24 23:12:37 EST 2006

Running with a fresh install of rSpec 0.7.3 and fresh install of edge
rails, I still have the problem with "can't convert nil into a
string." The problem seems to be that when you get to load_fixtures (/
vendor/rails/activerecord/lib/active_record/fixtures.rb [580]),
fixture_path is nil. I see where it is explicitly being set in
spec_helper.rb (note to all, if you upgrade to 0.7.3, you will have
to create a new spec_helper.rb and migrate any customizations), but
that is apparently being overridden somewhere later in the chain.

Any thoughts how best to get this working?