[rspec-users] Bugs Fixed in Trunk

s.ross cwdinfo at gmail.com
Fri Nov 24 17:23:34 EST 2006

I'm backed off Edge Rails and all the way back to 0.7.2 of rSpec to
make my tests pass. The changes to rSpec are coming together fast and
furious and they seem too good to pass up. Is there an approved way
to upgrade the components in the absence of prebuilt stuff? Every
time I've tried, I've been punished harshly by the Version Conflict

Just asking for a quick "how to build it out on osx" and "how to undo
all of this if i hosed my system" blurb.