[rspec-users] rSpec on Rails 1.2?

Mathias Biilmann Christensen info at mathias-biilmann.net
Fri Nov 24 06:12:43 EST 2006

I have nearly the same problem, though for me it seems to be fixture
related.

Every context that includes fixtures breaks with the 'can't convert
nil into String'  TypeError.

I tried building the trunk version of RSpec and installing the head
version of the rails plugin, but no luck.

Really shouldn't have decided to use RSpec for my attempt at a rapid
programming contest submission!

Regards,
Mathias