[rspec-users] Some tips for testing respond_to block and making controller tests work with simply_helpful

David Chelimsky dchelimsky at gmail.com
Fri Nov 24 01:12:15 EST 2006

Hey Lourens,

Thanks for these blog posts!

Just an FYI - the rails plugin is a moving target right now
(especially its innards) so the monkey patching that you recommended
is all going to break in the 0.7.3 release. If you look at the trunk
you'll see that the dependency on ZenTest is gone and we're renaming
modules and classes to better align w/ the rest of RSpec.

If you're finding deficiencies in the tool we'd love to hear that
feedback in the form of feature requests and/or patches. If you're
interested, give http://rspec.rubyforge.org/contribute.html a read and
have at it.

Cheers,
David