[rspec-users] Should Selenium support be doing rollbacks?

Jay Levitt lists-rspec at shopwatch.org
Tue Nov 7 17:41:16 EST 2006

Now that 0.7.0 is forcing me to write properly compartmented specs, I
thought I'd give the "dead easy Selenium support" a try.

Is it supposed to all the things that rspec normally does for me, or is
it just for using rspec-like grammar to surround Selenium tests?
Specifically, should it roll back the database between specifications?
I just did a quick test, and the result of running a Selenium test seems
to stay in the database.

Jay Levitt