[Rspec-users] How to run edge RSpec (on Rails)?

aslak hellesoy aslak.hellesoy at gmail.com
Wed Nov 1 14:07:09 EST 2006

On 11/1/06, George Anderson <george at benevolentcode.com> wrote:
> Thanks, David.
>
> I successfully built and installed the gem, but I'm running into an
> issue similar to one Aslak reported:
>
> http://rubyforge.org/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=6411&group_id=797&atid=3149
>
> I've added the details of my issue as a followup to his ticket.

Your problem seems to be unrelated to the issue I reported (your
exception is completely different than mine). It looks like your RSpec
on Rails is incompatible with your RSpec gem.

1) What RSpec version do you have? (a downloaded gem? self-built gem/svn rev?)
2) Are you running RSpec on Rails from trunk/HEAD or a particular svn
tagged revision?

Aslak