[Rspec-users] deflexion exercise?

Dominique Plante dominique.plante at gmail.com
Sat Jul 29 15:07:18 EDT 2006

I don't know where it is - that's what I was asking!  I'm not sure if
the idea was to start completely from scratch, or if the exercise
already included some code already - also, I was curious to see if
there were certain scenarios that we could start modelling (i.e. you
should be able to detect that when the pieces are here, and facing
this way, it should result in a win)

Thanks!
Dominique