[rspec-users] rspec_autotest no longer re-runs tests with rspec 0.7.5

Michael Johnston lastobelus at mac.com
Sat Dec 30 07:46:29 EST 2006

That is what I meant. In my setup, it is NOT rerunning the whole
suite after I fix a failing spec.

After a cursory look  at autotest.rb in ZenTest, I haven't figured
out why it is broken. But I think I will try to figure that out
today, because autotest seems kind of pointless without that behaviour.

It probably has nothing to do with rspec or rspec_autotest; I
realized that my version of ZenTest is new too, 3.4.3 instead of 3.4.1.

Cheers,
Michael