[rspec-users] Having trouble installing the Rails plugin with Rspec 0.7.5

blissdev blissdev at gmail.com
Sat Dec 23 17:19:37 EST 2006

Hi,

I'm running Rails 1.1.6 and just installed RSpec 0.7.5. When I try to
install the appropriate Rails plugin, it just says that "Export Complete"
and doesn't install anything to vendor. I can do it with older version, but
then it's not compatible with RSpec. Any ideas?

blissdev:~/code/rails/client/wordone > ruby script/plugin install
svn://rubyforge.org/var/svn/rspec/tags/REL_0_7_5/vend
or/rspec_on_rails/vendor/plugins/rspec_on_rails
Export complete.
blissdev:~/code/rails/client/wordone > ruby script/generate rspec
Couldn't find 'rspec' generator

Thanks for your time,

Jordan