[rspec-users] Edge RSpec on Rails...what did I forget?

David Lee david at davelee.com.au
Thu Dec 21 20:14:16 EST 2006

thanks for the advice guys,

I've been using test::unit on a frozen rev of edge rails - might
consider switching as long as i don't hit any immediate hitches.

I do recall starting this project with RSpec and changing to
Test::Unit becuase something wasn't working, but I'll try again given
you're reporting reasonable success

hmm ..

is that test::unit to rspec conversion tool still supported? I can't
seem to find it locally and it would make evaluating a switch to
RSpec a lot easier.

I heard mutterings about discontinuing it earlier, but don't recall
what happened

cheers,
David Lee