[rspec-users] Edge RSpec on Rails...what did I forget?

brian ford brixen at gmail.com
Wed Dec 20 20:45:09 EST 2006

David,

I've been developing on edge rails for months and using rspec plugin
(latest release, updating as soon as another is released) for at least
one month and rarely have trouble.

If you can, I'd say do it because it may flush out stuff that wouldn't
be seen otherwise. If it really breaks, you can always revert to last
release (unless you can't live without edge features, which is why I
use it).

One thing I do, I link to a particular version of edge, not just
trunk. That way I can update it when convenient.

Cheers,
Brian