[rspec-users] [ANN] RSpec 0.7.5

brian ford brixen at gmail.com
Wed Dec 20 18:33:19 EST 2006

I've read the changes for 0.7.5. I'm not sure what this means:
* Removed svn:externals on rails versions and plugins

So, I'm not sure if something has changed with the installation
procedure for the rspec_on_rails plugin. When I do

svn list svn://rubyforge.org/var/svn/rspec/tags/REL_0_7_5/rspec_on_rails/vendor/rails

there are no files listed. No errors, but no files.

I've been using rspec for a while, through 0.7.4, so I'm confused. Am
I doing something wrong?