[rspec-users] [ANN] RSpec 0.7.5

Ashley Moran work at ashleymoran.me.uk
Wed Dec 20 16:48:05 EST 2006

On Dec 20, 2006, at 6:45 pm, David Chelimsky wrote:

> Beware assert_select - it is there but unofficial and likely to change
> in syntax (we need to reconcile the existing should_have_tag, etc w/
> should_have).

Thanks for the warning.  I've kinda got used to api changes, pretty
much everything we've started lately has been bleeding edge - Rails
1.2 RC 1, rspec on rails, soon rspec + (safari)watir.  It seems that
since the world (ruby world at least) went TDD, 0.x software is good
enough for production if you can live with changing your own code
every release.

If I get chance to work on the view code for our apps myself I'll be
back with some feedback on assert_select

> spec spec/models --heckle MyModelClass

Cheers for the tip :)