[rspec-users] [ANN] RSpec 0.7.5

Ashley Moran work at ashleymoran.me.uk
Wed Dec 20 13:34:40 EST 2006

On Dec 20, 2006, at 6:04 pm, David Chelimsky wrote:

> This release adds support for Heckle - Seattle'rb's code mutation
> tool.
> There are also several bug fixes to the RSpec core and the RSpec on
> Rails plugin.

I only found out about Jester/Heckle a week ago and it's already in
RSpec!  How does this project add stuff so fast?  assert_select is in
there too, although I haven't had chance to try it.  Is it me or are
the days of Test::Unit already numbered?

> Happy spec'ing, and now heckling!

Does heckle work with RSpec on Rails?  Is there an easy way to run
heckled MVC unit tests?