[rspec-users] Newbie Error Running specs

allan miller allan.m.miller at gmail.com
Thu Dec 7 16:11:30 EST 2006

>>* rspec (0.7.4)    RSpec-0.7.4 (r1201) (rspec gem)
*>*> rspec_on_rails .3 plugin (on vendor/plugin)
>What exactly did you mean with "rspec_on_rails .3 plugin"?

You were right, it was a version mismatch between rspec and the
rspec_on_rails plugin I was using.

Once I uninstalled rspec, removed the spec directory, cleared out
plugins and generators under vendor, and
obtained and carried out the following from Keith, it all worked: