[rspec-users] [ANN] RSpec 0.7.4 released

David Chelimsky dchelimsky at gmail.com
Sun Dec 3 20:44:02 EST 2006

On 12/3/06, aslak hellesoy <aslak.hellesoy at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 12/4/06, David Lee <david at davelee.com.au> wrote:
> > Hi
> >
> > i noticed a typo in the default generated rails  model spec violation
> > FWIW
> >

> What's the typo and where is it?

I was going to write the same question, but opened the file and it is
quite obvious.

I'll commit the fix w/ my next commit (working on some docs now).

David, in the future, even for something small like this, please raise
a bug w/ details. It shouldn't take any longer than an email and it
helps us keep everything on the radar for prioritization.

Thanks!

Cheers,
David