[Rspec-users] single specs

Craig Demyanovich demmer12 at fastmail.us
Mon Aug 28 14:22:35 EDT 2006

On Aug 28, 2006, at 1:49 AM, David Chelimsky wrote:

> The spec command has an option to run a single spec. I'm realizing
> that I never, ever use this. Does anyone else? If not, I'd like to get
> rid of it! It's one of those things that "seemed like a good idea at
> the time", but resulted in a bunch of hack-ish code.

I sometimes like being able to do this in xUnit frameworks when
writing something new or digging in to something that isn't working.
I don't yet have this use case while using rspec, though, since I'm
not actively using it on anything yet. At this point, then, I don't
care either way, but I wanted to throw this idea out there.