[rspec-devel] Want test case in rspec

Ishit Parikh a-iparikh at gloscon.com
Thu Oct 21 09:00:33 EDT 2010

Hi David,

Thanks for your interest. It's a DrugsController.
This line of code is of index action in controller. I have taken "@drugs"
object. I want to show drugs of selected drug_category on the index page.

I am new to rspec so couldn't write spec for it or found on web.

Awaiting for your reply.

Thanking You,
Ishit Parikh