[rspec-devel] [Cucumber] --must-not-pass option

aslak hellesoy aslak.hellesoy at gmail.com
Thu May 14 08:17:37 EDT 2009

On Wed, May 13, 2009 at 5:34 AM, Perryn Fowler <pezlists at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Personally I would love to name the switch --work-in-progress or --wip (-w)
>> The help text would explain the failure logic.
>>
>> I think this name would be more educational too.
>>
>> WDYT?
>
> Yeah, I like that. I'll change it and remove the rake tasks on my fork
> then send you another pull request

I have done a diff on your master branch - from the commit prior to
your first commit up to your last one.

github pull perryn
git checkout perryn/master
git diff bc51edfa5..849634ca

The diff is here:

http://gist.github.com/111636

This is a fairly substantial diff (1300+ lines), and I can't just
merge that in. It changes a lot more than it needs to in order to
implement this fairly simple feature (--must-not-pass/--wip).

Things I believe should be in a separate branch/diff:

* Rake task (ref Ben's comment)
* Mucking with the backtrace formatting
* Random whitespace

Could you please create a new branch (from my current master) and
implement *only* the --wip option? Then I'll pull it in.

Cheers,
Aslak