[rspec-devel] [Cucumber] --must-not-pass option

Perryn Fowler pezlists at gmail.com
Tue May 12 02:17:00 EDT 2009

> I don't think that the rake tasks should be included in Cucumber, but the
> --must-not-pass option is nice.

Yeah, I mainly included them and their tests and features as a kind of
documentation in the code base for why --must-not-pass exists.

I found it difficult to explain why on earth I would want that option
without talking about my need for in_progress and regression builds,
so I added them as an explicit use case.

perhaps it would have been better to stick with the blog