[rspec-devel] require 'rubygems'

Jim Weirich jim.weirich at gmail.com
Thu Mar 26 04:08:03 EDT 2009

On Mar 26, 2009, at 3:04 AM, David Chelimsky wrote:

> That's essentially what's happening in this branch, though it's
> wrapped in a method to reduce duplication.

Duplication?  How many places need to do this?

Seems to me that any libraries don't need this.  By the time the
libraries are loading, rubygems should already be loaded (otherwise
the libraries wouldn't have been found).

I only put this in the top level application code.  One place.

At least this is true for rake.  Is rspec different?

--
-- Jim Weirich
-- jim.weirich at gmail.com