[rspec-devel] [ANN] rspec-rails 1.2.7 Released
dchelimsky at gmail.com
Mon Jun 22 22:21:40 EDT 2009
rspec-rails-1.2.7 has been released!
Behaviour Driven Development for Ruby on Rails.
### Version 1.2.7 / 2009-06-22
* alias :stub!, :stub so rspec-rails extensions of rspec stubs can use the
same syntax as rspec (core)
* integration specs (Ben Mabey and David Chelimsky)
* added support for references and belongs_to generated model specs (José
Valim). Closes #792.
* add discovery for autotest-rails to keep compatible with ZenTest-4.0.0
(Ryan Davis). Closes #838.
* controller specs in isolation mode don't care whether the file exists
* bug fixes
* allow rspec-rails to work without ActiveRecord. Closes #810.
* fix bug with have() matcher failure message (Dave Giunta). Closes #818.
* fix bug where render_template('new') would pass if 'newer' was rendered
(or anything that started with 'new')
* spec_server is now deprecated - use spork instead (gem install spork).
* <rspec-devel at rubyforge.org>
More information about the rspec-devel