[rspec-devel] uninitialized constant Rails::Initializer?

David Chelimsky dchelimsky at gmail.com
Sun Feb 8 09:56:48 EST 2009

On Sun, Feb 8, 2009 at 6:19 AM, Peter Fitzgibbons
<peter.fitzgibbons at gmail.com> wrote:
> I am on my first-run for 'rake rspec:pre_commit' within
> rspec-deve/example_rails_app
> Here's the console output
> http://pastie.org/383120
> Any ideas?

I've not tried to do this on windows, so I don't know what
windows-specific problems might be at play here, but I do notice that
it's going for /usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/activesupport-2.2.2 rather
than ./vendor/rails/activesupport. This suggests that maybe you don't
have rails installed.

Did you run 'rake git:update'? Did it grab the other repositories when you did?