[rspec-devel] directory structure/naming

David Chelimsky dchelimsky at gmail.com
Mon Sep 22 10:10:07 EDT 2008

Hey all - we seem to have landed on "features", "scenarios" and "code
examples" as the proper names for talking about ... well ... features,
scenarios and code examples. If you don't know what I mean by those
things, then maybe we still have a problem, but I'm guessing most of
you do.

So I'm thinking of a new directory structure:

> behaviour
> > code-examples
> > features

I've always wanted to group these things together, but
behaviour/examples never worked for me as behaviour/code-examples