[rspec-devel] Cucumber - mailing list?

Scott Taylor mailing_lists at railsnewbie.com
Tue Sep 16 21:20:03 EDT 2008

On Sep 16, 2008, at 9:16 PM, David Chelimsky wrote:

> On Tue, Sep 16, 2008 at 8:15 PM, Scott Taylor
> <mailing_lists at railsnewbie.com> wrote:
>>
>> Aslak (or David, Pat, or one of the other project admins) -
>>
>> Could we create a new mailing list for cucumber?
>
> Why would you want a separate mailing list? We've already got one
> too many :)

Well, honestly I was never a big fan of the Story Runner, and found it
quite annoying to be getting lots of mail on a subject I cared nothing
about, and didn't sign up for.

Now I am interested in Cucumber so it's not that big of a deal,
although it seems sort of strange that everyone is titling their
subjects "Cucumber: ..." instead of just posting to a cucumber mailing
list.

Scott