[rspec-devel] Pulling the story runner out of rspec/rspec-rails

Chad Humphries chad.humphries at gmail.com
Thu Oct 30 07:27:11 EDT 2008

Hey again,

I've been working on my fork of RSpec recently and I have removed
story runner a few different ways.  I can pull it out into it's own
gem fairly quickly, although the gem will require a little more of my
time to make it prim and proper for public consumption.  My question
is this, do you still want the story runner pulled out into a separate
gem?  I'm not interested into maintaining it long-term, but I do have
some time to take care of the extraction and hand off to whomever
would like to.

Cheers,

Chad